- Support us
- WPM Statement of principles
- Scientific Pantheism website
- Pantheism, Atheism & other isms
- Elements of Pantheism (handbook)
- Books on Pantheism
- Online Communities
- Local Groups
- Find Pantheists Near You [Members Only]
- Interest groups
- Start a group
- Unitarian Universalist groups
- About us
This page is dedicated to supporting the formation of discussion and activity groups, online and eventually, in person. Information from across the site has been collected here to make the process easier.
We are pleased to welcome the Sacred Secular Sanctuary to the World Pantheist Movement! Its members have long been actively promoting naturalistic reverence for the universe in Canada, and just recently heard about us. See the newly-created Canada page for more information.
- See the overview and venue guide for local groups.
- If there are no groups nearby and you want to create your own or are just curious, read the general information here.
- Look for individuals using our page with tips for finding fellow Pantheists. An older page discusses Pantheism's growing global presence.
- You can also meet other Pantheists online and find online groups using the worldwide online Pantheist groups map.
Beginnings of the groups program
The following pages may provide historical context and additional ideas for Pantheist group organizers.
- Details of the first WPM group meeting, which took place in Rome on the first anniversary of Giordano Bruno's martyrdom.
- Paul Harrison's initial comments on Pantheist groups.
- The community weighs in: Pantheist meeting ideas and comments from the mailing lists.
The following groups have meeting pages hosted on this site. Contact information may be outdated.
These pages about Pantheism on Frappr, choosing a mailing list and (more broadly) WPM mailing lists, boards, and newsgroups mostly relate to old online meeting spaces. The links located there may no longer be current, but are preserved for your information.