Why Join? The World Pantheist Movement promotes scientific pantheism – a form of spirituality strongly focused on Earth, love and care for Nature, and promoting human and animal rights. Many people find scientific pantheism a helpful framework for finding their place in the Universe, society and Nature as well as a positive approach to enjoying life and overcoming its problems.
Scientific pantheism listens to and learns from science – instead of pre-scientific fantasies or the interests of political lobbies. We stand for separation of church and state, for freedom of religion and freedom from religion.
We believe all these priorities are greatly needed in our current crisis of global warming, massive biodiversity loss, deep social divisions, and intrusion of scripture- or dogma-based policies on sexuality, gender, abortion, climate science and evolution teaching.
The World Pantheist Movement also promotes active participation in the global effort to slow, stop and reverse humanity’s damage to the environment. We provide channels for friends and members to help conserve wildlands and research sustainable life choices.
We are living in stressful and challenging times where it’s easy to fall into isolation and despair, so we facilitate internet discussion groups and local groups moderated to minimize trolling.
We hope you choose to support and be part of this groundbreaking initiative. We rely entirely on contributions from sympathetic supporters to sustain and expand our activities. If you don’t wish to become a member you can simply donate, via Network for Good, the largest US distributor of donations to non-profits. Although we are a US-registered 501(c)3 non-profit, we operate globally and welcome members world-wide.
$100.00 per Year.
$50.00 per Year.
$25.00 per Year.
$15.00 per Year.
$10.00 per Year.
$5.00 per Year.
- Access to all 22 issues of our classic magazine Pan, an invaluable library of pantheist thinking and information about Nature and Science.
- On request, certification as civil celebrant, to conduct weddings for friends and relatives (private) or (with suitable qualifications) more widely to the public.
- Access to archives of our historic discussion groups, sharing scientific pantheist insights and life wisdom since 1997.
- As a non-profit corporation recognized by the IRS as a 501(c)3 non-profit, contributions are tax-deductible for US taxpayers.
Your generous contributions enable
- Running an expanding field of Facebook groups for networking and mutually supportive local communities.
- Running community.pantheism.net, our high-end social network for sharing wisdom about life stages and living.
- Running a keyword ad campaign, which features short slogans that explain scientific pantheism and link to our website.
- Web hosting and security, domain registration, tech help, bank fees, state registration fees etc
- All work is done by unpaid volunteers. No director or officer of the WPM receives any fee or salary or payment other than legitimate expenses on WPM business.