|Sustainer||$100.00 per Year.||Select|
|Supporter||$50.00 per Year.||Select|
|Friend||$25.00 per Year.||Select|
|Senior||$20.00 per Year.||Select|
|Student||$15.00 per Year.||Select|
The World Pantheist Movement promotes scientific pantheism – a spirituality that is strongly focused on love and care for nature, protection of the environment and animal and human rights – rather than complying with ancient scriptures in the hope of finding favor with a judging creator God. Working for the survival of our natural world, rather than hoping for eternal life after death.
Scientific pantheism also listens to and learns from the findings of science – instead of denying or suppressing them in favor of pre-scientific fantasies or the interests of political lobbies. And stands for the separation of church and state, for freedom of religion as well as freedom from religion.
We believe these focuses are uniquely necessary in a spirituality suited to the current global situation of global warming, massive loss of biodiversity, frequent denial of the science of evolution and climate change, and intrusion of scripture-based policies relating to sex, gender and abortion.
And suited to our unending discoveries about the vast Universe we live in and the astonishing realm of energy and matter we exist in.
If you would like to be part of this groundbreaking initiative, we would love to welcome you on board! We live in stressful and challenging times where it’s easy to fall into isolation and despair.
Many people find scientific pantheism a helpful framework for finding their place in the Universe, society and Nature as well as a positive approach to enjoying life and overcoming its problems.
Subscribed member benefits include
- Access to all 22 issues of our classic magazine Pan. These cover in depth a wide range of topics a pantheist perspective, from environment, evolution and light pollution, to nature therapy, natural forms of meditation, and pantheist approaches to ethics, crisis, celebration, and natural death.
- Subscribing members can request certification as WPM celebrants, to conduct weddings for friends and relatives (private) or (with acceptable qualifications) as a civil celebrant (public).
- Access to the unique archives of our older email lists and groups (1997-2013), sharing scientific pantheist insights, life wisdom, and philosophical dilemmas.
The WPM is a non-profit corporation registered in the State of Colorado. We are recognized as a charity by the IRS under clause 501(c)3. If you are a US resident your contributions are tax-deductible.
How membership helps our goals
To maintain and expand our activities, and to inform the public about scientific pantheism, we rely entirely on contributions from sympathetic supporters. All work is done by unpaid volunteers. No director or officer of the World Pantheist Movement receives any fee or salary or payment other than legitimate expenses on WPM business (which are rarely claimed).
Your generous contributions enable:
- Running an expanding field of pantheist Meetup groups, free of organizer fees, for face-to-face meetings creating mutually supportive local communities.
- Running community.pantheism.net, a high-end social network for sharing wisdom about life stages and living and discussions that do not disappear in a few days but go deeper and stay in place for others to refer to later.
- Running a modest keyword search campaign, which reaches out with short slogans and messages about scientific pantheism.
- Web hosting, domain registration, occasional tech help for our web site, bank fees, state registration fees etc.
Your continuing support will enable us to sustain and expand these goals and services.