- Support us
- WPM Statement of principles
- Elements of Pantheism book
- Pantheism beliefs, history, practise
- Pantheism, Atheism & other isms
- Members' voices
- Books on Pantheism
- Online Communities
- Local Groups
- Find Pantheists Near You [Members Only]
- Interest groups
- Start a group
- Unitarian Universalist groups
- About us
World Pantheist Internet Communities: A User Guide
What you need
Where to go
|The largest gathering with short posts and comments about Nature, science and Pantheism||Facebook page|
|Local groups or in-depth sharing and discussion of Pantheist ideas and ways of living||Ning social network|
|Headlines and main links|
|Videos on Nature, Science, and Pantheism||Youtube channel|
Full list of Pantheist groups
Our everyday hang-out on Facebook is the World Pantheism Page.
Click the "Like" button and then receive messages on your Wall from World Pantheism. The messages include quotes from famous pantheists, and links to the most stimulating and enlightening news items and videos relevant to Pantheism about science, nature and environment.
There is an average of one World Pantheism post per day. You will only get the post from World Pantheism - not from other fans on that page. We know you may have many interests and friends and we are careful to avoid overload.
We also have a Pantheism group.
This has fewer features than the main page and has largely been superseded by it.
Please Like pages you enjoy using the button in the social toolbox (to the right). This will place an item on your Facebook wall with a link and a brief description - it will help to make your friends aware of Naturalistic Pantheism. If you want to repeat that link on your wall again in a few weeks or months, go to our page and "Unlike" it and then Like it again.
We also have a Google+ page, as well as a matching Google+ group. As above, you can +1 most pages from the box on the right.
Our most richly featured community is the network at Ning.
Ning is a leading provider of multi-featured social sites with images, videos, music. Our World Pantheism network is the best place to explore Pantheism, to get to know individuals with shared interests, or pantheists near you, and to discuss topics of interest to Pantheists.
The World Pantheism YouTube channel lists the best related videos we can find.
Nature and the wider Universe, Pantheism, science, reason, and other inspirational and eye-opening stuff. Take a peek and subscribe!
Our Twitter account features headlines from our World Pantheism Facebook Page.
You might find it easier to access this from your mobile device.
The last two or three headlines are shown on our website main page.
A few Pantheist Meetup groups may still exist, but Ning is best for local groups
For various reasons, we no longer use Meetup.
If you are interested in local groups, join our Ning network, put your pin on the Map, and join your local group. If there isn't one for your area, suggest one.
Over the years, we have developed a set of rules for smooth functioning. Experience has shown that these are needed to keep the atmosphere positive and productive, and to keep the volume within manageable limits.
- No personalized attacks against individuals or sections of the group, whether targets are named or can be inferred. Ideas may be criticized or disagreed with, but persons should always be treated with respect. Try to avoid contemptuous language when criticizing other members' ideas. Mocking or satirical remarks which target other members or sections of the group are strongly discouraged.
- No discriminatory, obscene, or foul language is tolerated.
- Private messages should be courteous; they should not be cited to the group without the author's permission.
- The forum and the geo-database addresses must not be used for commercial purposes, or for the distribution of chain letters. Names and contact detailsmay not be divulged to people who are not members of the WPM or the scientific pantheism community. Breaking of this rule will result in immediate expulsion and a change of the URL of the geo-database.