- Support us
- WPM Statement of principles
- Elements of Pantheism book
- Pantheism beliefs, history, practise
- Pantheism, Atheism & other isms
- Members' voices
- Books on Pantheism
- Online Communities
- Local Groups
- Find Pantheists Near You [Members Only]
- Interest groups
- Start a group
- Unitarian Universalist groups
- About us
Join the World Pantheist Movement
Why join us?
Membership in the World Pantheist Movement both helps us in our mission and offers benefits to members. As a member, you gain full access to the Pantheist community, where they can learn, communicate, and (if you wish) meet with other people like yourself. At the same time, your contribution helps promote Naturalistic Pantheism, increasing awareness of an ethically modern, environmental alternative to supernatural religions.
How membership helps our goals
To maintain and expand our activities, and to inform the public about pantheism, we rely entirely on contributions from sympathetic supporters.
All work is done by unpaid volunteers, but contributions enable:
- payment of Web hosting, forum, and bank fees;
- printing promotional material or publications;
- online advertising with both popular services and environmental websites
Membership is also an expression of support for our goals and Pantheism in general.
|Member benefits include|
● Paul Harrison's basic introduction to Pantheism, Elements of Pantheism, is available free through a link inside the Members' Center.
● Access to current and previous copies of our magazine Pan
● Access to our database to find pantheists close to you
● Free e-mail forwarding addresses, eg: your...@pantheism.net
● Exclusive right to suggest new groups at Ning http://community.pantheism.net, to moderate groups if qualified, and join the groups that can discuss WPM services and WPM development.
● First consultation in polls about WPM services and other developments.
● You can request certification as a WPM celebrant, to conduct weddings for friends and relatives.
|Your support will help the WPM to
● Promote a nature-centered alternative to supernatural religions
● Promote a spiritual focus on conserving nature
● Promote a rights-based alternative to scriptural religions
● Facilitate local and professional networking of pantheists
● Strengthen the case for separation of church and state
● Present Pantheist perspectives on environmental and cultural issues
A regular annual membership is $30. For students and Pantheists of limited means, the same is available for only $15. Higher levels exist, such as the Family membership ($60, providing all member benefits to four family members) and the following:
The WPM is a non-profit corporation registered in the States of Colorado and New York. We are recognized as a charity by the IRS under clause 501(c)3, so if you are a US resident
your contributions are tax-deductible.